Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016


























I am beyond thankful for these beautiful photos that will be the only ones I ever have holding both of my babies. We long for the day when we will be reunited as a family, away from this world of pain. Through this confusing and excruciating time, we will hold on to the joy and blessings He has given us in His grace, in each other and in our precious Walker. I am so thankful for the time we had as the four of us, even if it was short. Given the chance to rewrite history, I would with a full heart accept the gift of your 12 beautiful weeks of life rather than avoid the pain and never know you. My arms will ache to hold you until we are together again. I am so proud of you and the vital purpose you have on your side of Heaven. We will see you soon sweet little one. 

1 comment:

  1. As a mother of four, with two other precious babies waiting for me in heaven, your photos and words touched me deeply. We carry these precious lives for a short while, God holds them for eternity.Love and prayers...Cheri Rummens

    ReplyDelete