Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Farmer Walker














I really  hate toys. Not all toys, just the typical ones. The ones made out of cheap plastic in colors that give you a migraine. They are just so gaudy and ugly and awful. I have always said when I had kids that I would only allow them to have beautiful, handcrafted organic untreated wooden toys that match our house, of course. I still want to do that. But then Tom brings this thing home and Walker LOVES it. What am I supposed to do?! Just look at his face!! It has provided at least two hours of entertainment each day since a week ago when Tom set it up (bless you Fisher Price). I just want to message all these hipster SAHMs on Instagram to ask "WHERE ARE YOUR TOYS". I know they're hiding them somewhere in those perfectly decorated mid-century nurseries and eco-friendly toy boxes. Am I the only one who has to suffer through this daily trauma to my eyeballs?? And tell me this, how come Fisher Price doesn't make toys in neutral color pallets, huh? Christmas, come fast, so I can replace toxic farmland with Arctic Rocker! In the meantime I'll enjoy the smiles. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha your just like my sister! We have baby Canyons nursery all set up and he has like 3 toys and three books all from IKEA so their "cute". She is a toy Nazi too haha! Especially the plastic/ typical ones. Hopefully she will have a change of heart when baby comes!;).
    -Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete